Kielder Valley Services understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website: www.kieldercampsite.co.uk and (subject to the limited exceptions in section 6, below) We do not collect personal data about you unless you contact us (see section 5, below). Any personal data we do collect will only be used as permitted by law.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via this website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
Means Kielder Valley Services, the trading arm of Kielder Ltd. a private company limited by guarantee, without share capital registered in England & Wales under company number 07222347 whose registered address is Unit 5, Rivermead, Butteryhaugh, Northumberland. NE48 1HX
2. Information About Us
- Our Site is operated by Kielder Valley Services, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 04187356 whose registered address is Unit 5, Rivermead, Butteryhaugh, Northumberland. NE48 1HX
- Our VAT number is GB 111703074
3. What Does This Policy Cover?
4. Your Rights
- As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data we hold about you (see section 8);
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact us using the details in section 9);
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like us to delete it sooner, please contact us using the details in section 9);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
- If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided in section 9 and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
5. What Data Do We Collect?
- Cookies –kieldercampsite.co.uk website is built on the Joomla CMS platform and will store cookies on your computer. In addition Kielder Campsite uses social sharing plug-ins and these third party plug-ins will also store cookies.
- E-mails - If you send us an email, we may collect your name, your email address, and any other information which you choose to give us. We will never share your details with third parties, or add your email to a mailing list. We will only ever use your details in dealing with your booking, enquiry, stay at our site or any administration required to ensure we can fulfil our obligation to all parties within this process.
6. How Do We Use Your Data?
- If we do collect any personal data, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section 7, below.
- As noted above, we do not generally collect any personal data unless you wish to stay at Kielder Campsite see section 5 above . If you contact us and we obtain your personal details from your email, we may use them as follows:
- To reply to your email;
- To follow up, with regard your booking or stay at our facility at a later date.
- All emails containing your personal data will be deleted no later than 12 months after your initial enquiry unless you become a customer in which case data will be transferred into our booking database.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
- We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
7. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 6, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
- Your data will only be stored in the UK and US. Kielder Campsite's website is hosted on a US server.
- Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard and secure any data we hold about you (even if it is only your email address).
8. How Can You Access Your Data?
9. Contacting Us